ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

SubmitToTab - a Firefox add-on

<< < (9/12) > >>

Tuxman:
Thank you. Now that was what I was looking for three days ago. Damn.  :)

Innuendo:
Heh, heh - jumped ship to Fx not long after I posted that. I recently returned to a vanilla install of IE8, though, because I got fed up of Fx's habit of crashing explorer.exe repeatedly in Windows 7 64 bit.-Darwin (February 07, 2010, 05:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

Must have been a bad add-on, Darwin. I've never had Firefox crash explorer.exe (he says while running Firefox 3.6.4 beta with 45 extensions on Windows 7 64-bit).

Darwin:
You're a lucky man, Innuendo! I reverted back to IE8 because when researching what was going on with Fx and Win 7 I determined that this is a known issue betwist and between the two... IE8 is a sod, too, though...  >:(

PS part of my troubleshooting included winnowing out all unnecessary add-ons and then turning off all that remained and adding them back in again. Didn't seem to make much difference what add-ones I was running  :(

Cloq:
Heh, heh, nice one sri. It's not the look though it's the plugin support and support of groups in Maxthon that keep me here. I have a set up 5 pages that open up with Maxthon - can't live without that. And I love Roboform, which rules out Opera altogether.
-Darwin (August 28, 2007, 01:07 AM)
--- End quote ---

If you haven't already discovered Morning Coffee, I think it should something similar to what you are looking for.

Darwin:
Cloq - I just polished off an 8 cup POT of coffee (and I still feel like I'm trying to view the world with olive oil coating my eyeballs. Hmm... correlated, perhaps?!)  :P

I'm off to take a look at Morning Coffee now...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version