ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

SubmitToTab - a Firefox add-on

(1/12) > >>

lanux128:
SubmitToTab is an extension that adds an option to your context menu to submit an online form to a new tab or window. The context menu option only appears when you right-click on a submit button.

initially i had made a feature request for ZillaRank in this post and this is a Firefox-only solution.. ;)

• https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/483

Darwin:
Yes! Love it. I'd love to see something like this brought into the IE sphere as well...

lanux128:
Yes! Love it. I'd love to see something like this brought into the IE sphere as well...-Darwin (August 28, 2007, 12:34 AM)
--- End quote ---
Darwin, why not just use Firefox? :P but seriously, i myself would like something such as this when i'm using other browsers such as K-Meleon & etc..

sri:
What's the purpose of submitting a form to open up as a new tab?

Darwin:
I actually use Maxthon (which, admittedly, is a front end for IE) and ironically uinstalled Opera and Firefox yesterday. I'm just too used to working with Maxthon and the plugins written specifically for it and for IE. Firefox was ok, actually, and I liked it - I just kept coming back to Maxthon (it's the Groups feature and that fact that I've got it configured out the ying-yang that keep me tied to it - setting up another browser and learning to work with it would be more than I can bear!).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version