ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Older Newsletters

Newsletter for August 27 - Codename "Mouser reinvents the wheel"

<< < (3/6) > >>

mouser:
Actually only 46,000 people are on the newsletter -- several hundred get removed each edition because i remove someone as soon as a newsletter email bounces or is challenged by an anti-spam query.

Darwin:
"Only" 46,000! That's still an impressive number. Congratulations, mouser! Look what you've built up  :Thmbsup: Like I said, I can see that the newsletter is important in getting people to participate in the forum and community - look at the audience and potential.

mouser:
I just wish I knew how to encourage more newsletter readers to participate in the forum  :huh:

justice:
Great job once again! regarding encouragements:
Maybe they're interested in your program but are not specific software affenuendo's..
Or try and make another point of saying that developmetns are userdriven with a link to suggestion threads?

You'd think they'd be interested in the program they're using. Can you check how many people have logged into the forum during the last 6 months for example? It might show how many active members you have which might be a better stat.

heresdadda:
Hi!  :Thmbsup:
I don't use much of the software you have developed. But, what I do use is of great help and much appreciated by myself and those I've told. I am sooooooo glad I stumbled across your site. Thanks to you my computer runs the way I want it too and not how some other ego-meniacle programmer from MS.   ;) I wonder how much longer vista is going to remain on the market before it's let die the inevitable death it demands. LOL!! Don't ever stop helping us, the little guys, from keeping control of our own pcs. With you and many others we have a voice as to what we want and don't want in our informational technology. Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version