ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Licensing add-on, copy protection software, and one specific question.

<< < (2/3) > >>

Renegade:
Maybe I overreacted.  Some serious family issues have arisen and it has been difficult for all of us to deal with them calmly.  *If* I overreacted, my apologies.
-fowmow (August 27, 2007, 03:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

No worries - just please be forgiving the next time I get blitzed drunk and start posting completely insane drivel! :D

(I do post & drink from time to time - it's embarassing.)

mitzevo:
damn alcoholic posters..  >:( ;D

fowmow:
Maybe I overreacted.  Some serious family issues have arisen and it has been difficult for all of us to deal with them calmly.  *If* I overreacted, my apologies.
-fowmow (August 27, 2007, 03:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

No worries - just please be forgiving the next time I get blitzed drunk and start posting completely insane drivel! :D

(I do post & drink from time to time - it's embarassing.)
-Renegade (August 27, 2007, 03:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

Noted.  Oh my, that is hilarious!  I drink and post frequently myself!

A drunken haze usually makes me calm and bearable.  I guess I have not had enough to drink.

tinjaw:
OK. So the requirements have changed to copy protection for software that can be used by drunk developers. I think we may have identified a niche market here.  :P  :beerchug: :drinksmiley:

Renegade:
Ok - looks like this thread is a bit derailed... so...

It's a serious problem. You're calmly having a few too many, hit a thread that fires you up, and all of a sudden you're posting ludicrous non-sense, but with the aid of careful typing, staring at the screen a bit too long, and a spell checker built into the forum, you've got a coherent mess of insanity that just makes you look like a complete jackass!

I wonder if you could make any money attaching those breathalyzer machines that they use on cars to your computer to stop you from becoming a complete idiot in front of the entire world...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version