ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Kantaris Media Player

(1/2) > >>

PhilB66:
Has anyone of you DC'ers tried Kantaris Media Player? I found about it through VideoHelp.

Darwin:
No - hadn't heard of it before reading your post. Have you tried it? If so, what are your thoughts? What are its resource utilization figures like (how much RAM/Virtual Memory/CPU does it require)? Just curious. I'm always on the look out for a better media player. Currently using WMP 11 and MusicIP Mixer. Have also dabbled with GOMPlayer (it's very good actually - I use it to watch DVDs - it's completely supplanted Intervideo WinDVD 8 Platinum).

armatostr:
Just installed it, kinnda slow to start but the visualizations are really pretty :o

lanux128:
when it comes to media players, i'd say i'm being spoilt for choice.. :) there's KMPlayer, GOMPlayer, ALShow, Media Player Classic & etc.. Kantaris looks promising, but i'll await the verdict from other DC members..

PhilB66:
No I have not. I was hoping one of you guys have... I guess I should install it on a backup machine and see how it performs. Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version