ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

[feature request] special key turns FARR transparent/inivisble when held

<< < (2/3) > >>

mackal:
Drat, I cannot make either of the scripts work, it seems.  I don't know why.  I even removed #IfWinActive selection, and mapped to left Alt, and still nothing happens.  nitrix, I take it those scripts worked for you, right? Odd...

EDIT: Ah, found the culprit.  At least on my system, I have to use

WinSet, Transparent, <value>, A

to point at the currently active window.  Without it, it refers to Last Found Window, which apparently is not set by anything in the scripts so far (according to docs).

nitrix-ud:
@mackal

try to add this line :

SetTitleMatchMode 2

so you have :

--- ---SetTitleMatchMode 2
#IfWinActive,  Find and Run Robot v2 ahk_class TMainForm
RAlt::
if (wintrans != 1) {
WinSet, Transparent, 100
wintrans = 1
}
return
RAlt Up::
wintrans = 0
WinSet, Transparent, Off
return
#IfWinActive

the title of FARR starts with a space
{space}Find and Run Robot v2
problem is you can't add a space in the following code :

--- ---#IfWinActive,  Find and Run Robot v2 ahk_class TMainFormcompilation error

help of settitlematchmode :
http://www.autohotkey.com/docs/commands/SetTitleMatchMode.htm

nitrix-ud:
WinSet, Transparent, <value>, A

to point at the currently active window.  Without it, it refers to Last Found Window, which apparently is not set by anything in the scripts so far (according to docs).
--- End quote ---

when you use the #IfWinActive directive, then the active window is necessarily the one which is active, therefore no need for "A"

of course since you want a global hotkey for any windows, using A is needed

mackal:
Ah, correct on both most recent posts, nitrix.  :Thmbsup:

lanux128:
i'd like to use my Fn key (i'm a notebook user) but never managed to make it work...-nitrix-ud (August 24, 2007, 06:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

Fn keys are not directly supported by AHK but there is a way to make them useable, i posted about it in this thread..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version