ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Computer jokeware...

<< < (3/4) > >>

f0dder:
Sending portion is easy, just use MAPI.

And please get this thread renamed so it doesn't say "virus", and state your intentions a bit better, if it's just a little joke program you want to make. There's a world of difference, and a world of pain  waiting for you if you actually wanted to write a virus.

mitzevo:
what f0dder said, :-[

viruses are bad things; there is no good virus. if there was (which there isn't ;) ) it wouldn't be called a virus.

wreckedcarzz:
Just checked my email, its still downloading...(after a couple minutes),

Yea, Ill rename it and edit the first post right now.

I already "wrote" it, all it does is have a little button that says "Infect computer" that generates a popup saying "Your computer is being infected" ;D
I might toss it in as part of WinFix, being a similar idea (meaningless, prank/joke program) but it wouldn't be anything badware related

Hirudin:
Mouser actually has his own jokeware: Dr.Windows

I haven't used it in a while but it's hilarious!

Lashiec:
Hmmm, Dr. Windows installed in the right computers could make a tech support guy rich. Hey, wreckedcarzz, if that app is "green" (that is, it doesn't leave any trace in the filesystem or the registry, as it's self-contained in its own folder) I might throw it around via IM...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version