ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Mouse software

<< < (3/5) > >>

jgpaiva:
I haven't come across a clash yet, personally, and so far none have been reported by anybody else.
-app103 (August 20, 2007, 08:04 AM)
--- End quote ---
The problem app, is that these hotkeys are all with the mouse.
But i've been thinking about just that: adding some modifier to gridmove, to make it easier and have less clashes. The only reason i haven't done so already is because that forces the user to use both hands instead of using only the mouse's hand.

elpresi:
Hi,
thanks for all the suggestions ;-)

I do like Gridmove but sometimes I want to do a quick vertical mosaic arrangement of my windows, and I wished I could do it with a StrokeIt gesture; alas I don´t know of any windows hotkey to do that that I could bind to a gesture ... Any suggestions?

I would also use TXmouse more if I could disable its mousewheel paste function. Can that be done?

Thanks

jgpaiva:
I do like Gridmove but sometimes I want to do a quick vertical mosaic arrangement of my windows, and I wished I could do it with a StrokeIt gesture
-elpresi (August 20, 2007, 12:40 PM)
--- End quote ---
IIRC, strokeit can launch specific files, right?

Then, all you need is to have it launch the file i attached to this post! (after extracting it, of course ;) )

elpresi:
That´s perfect :-)
Thanks a lot jgpaiva

Darwin:
I don't know if it's still possible to buy it (developer finally closed shop last year, after more than 12 years of development), but ToggleMouse was fantastic! I don't have it installed anymore, but ToggleSoft kept upgrading my licence for it from my original purchase for Win 3.11 in 1994 through development ceasing in 2006. The app was great and fully featured - you could try e-mailing the author at [email protected] (I think) to ask about downloading the last version and trying it out.

EDIT: Corrected author's e-mail to last known viable address

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version