ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

[feature request] i have no idea if this is hard to do...

<< < (4/4)

jgpaiva:
edbro: from reading that wiki page, i think there's no way to append entire folders.
I don't have jriver, thus can't test it, but maybe the following works:

--- ---Play | MC12.exe /PlayReplace "$$1*"
Append | MC12.exe /Append "$$1*"
Back | restartsearch m $$c
So that the command line would be, for example: c:\music\*. Not sure if it'd solve the problem, though.

edbro:
Okay, my media player doesn't have a command line option for loading folders. But, I do have a utility that will recursively create playlists. So, how could I implement this so that FARR will search folders and find m3u playlists? I already know the command line to load them (Play | MC12.exe /PlayReplace "$$1*").

jgpaiva:
Here edbro:

Replace the following command line:

--- ---Music album search $$1 | dosearch -alias +folder_music +open_winamp +\ $$1with

--- ---playlist seach $$1 | dosearch -alias +folder_music +open_winamp *.m3u +sall $$1
:) That should do it.
I replaced the "+\" which means "only seach for folders" by "*.m3u", which means only seach for playlists.
Also added "+sall" so that all the hits are shown.

edbro:
Beautiful! Thanks jgpaiva.

nitrix-ud:
back to the first post :
what i'd like to do is Play my selected folder, keep FARR opened (thanks to /stayopen) THEN go back to the result list (to be able to enqueue further albums...)

how could we do it ? i thought through a restartsearch command.... (see capture)
maybe restartsearch $$searchbox

the thing is, the result list (all the albums) must be still there (i guess), so we don't want to really RESTART the search, since it could take a few seconds (even more on a network drive)
--- End quote ---

this feature is a MUST (IMHO) ... to be able to go back to the result from the action list
if you search music on a network drive for example, it can take up to 10 seconds, so it would be great to be able to enqueue multiple albums

(EVEN BETTER, it would be great if one could select multiple results and perform actions with them... for FARR v3)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version