ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

SubDude, a subtitle renaming program

<< < (4/6) > >>

ovehal:
A great program. It would save me a lot of work if I could get it to work.

My files looks like this:
The O C Season 1 Episode 07 The Escape -Tvep.avi
The.O.C.S01E07.The.Escape.DVDRip.XviD-TVEP.srt

I guess it can be solved by editing the regexp in the inifile, so I hope some regexp expert could help me out...

EDIT: The download link did  not work, but I found it at: http://soft.wopah.com/subdude/subdude.zip

Best regards
Ove B-)

lanux128:
ak_: just want to say that SubDude has been a big help for me. along with the subtitle renaming, i've been using SubSude for renaming episode thumbs as well as nfo files by adding those extensions in the ini file. thanks again. :Thmbsup:

--- ---[Formats]
video=avi;mpg;mpeg;rmvb;asf;asx
subtitles=srt;txt;sub;nfo;tbn;jpg

ak_:
Thanks Lanux :) I'm glad you found your own way of using SubDude.

I've been thinking about improving SubDude for quite some time now, mainly because sometimes files are named in a way that SubDude can't handle (like : TVShow-Season-Name of the episode-Episode number), but the regular expression give me a headache :) I'm thinking about some kind of "learning mode" so you can indicate where the season and episode numbers are in one file and then the program finds them in the other files (i hope i'm clear). I hope i'll get the time and the courage to work on that some day :)

lanux128:
yeah sometimes they are named quite bizarrely, even dedicated media scrapers can't get around those. :)

jonker1541:
Registered to say thanks for this app.

It just renamed 4 seasons worth of tv for my gf, that I ordinarily rename by hand :-)

A question: Subdude seems unable to link the following two files:

01x01 - Pilot.srt

and

Series Name 101 - Pilot.avi

Is that due to the fact that the series name is not in the srt file name? Or is it unable to link 01x01 with 101. (unfortunately I have another 4 seasons that are formatted this way :-))

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version