ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DcUpdater

DcuHelper.exe v1.10 (7/12/11) - Update checking for your apps (dcupdater compat)

<< < (16/18) > >>

Flippertie:
Great.

Thanks for the quick reply. 

I prefer the idea that Mouser's human and has the occasional bug than that he's going over to the dark side .......

mouser:
Note the lack of close button, minimise button, program identification or anything else.
--- End quote ---

this is a bug that i think is fixed in the new version -- i apologize.  normally you would also see a button saying "click to visit find+run robot webpage to download the new version"

and thank you for pointing out that i am stupidly not showing the name of the program that the update refers to in the titlebar.

ps. you can turn off automatic update checking in farr, it's in the options somewhere.

wraith808:
ps. you can turn off automatic update checking in farr, it's in the options somewhere.
-mouser (October 03, 2011, 10:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

DcuHelper.exe v1.10 (7/12/11) - Update checking for your apps (dcupdater compat)

Flippertie:
you can turn off automatic update checking in farr, it's in the options somewhere.
--- End quote ---

Thanks , both.

I've set it to 4000 hours -about 6 months, which is more than enough if I'm not experiencing problems.

A nice feature would be a 'don't remind me again about this version' button. Nice, but hardly important ; - )

c.gingerich:
I want to use DCUpdater and I am getting extra characters at the end of the whatsnew.txt file when it is displayed. Any idea why? I am using Windows 7 64bit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version