ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Mouser's Zone

Ideas i want to bounce off you guys

<< < (7/8) > >>

nevf:
Mouser, how about having a separate members area for folks that donate. This could have the special discounts you offer for programs like my Surfulater, instead of these being available to all members. The bottom line is to deliver greater benefits to folks that donate.

I've not had time to read this entire thread thoroughly, so apologies if this has already discussed.

app103:
Mouser, how about having a separate members area for folks that donate. This could have the special discounts you offer for programs like my Surfulater, instead of these being available to all members. The bottom line is to deliver greater benefits to folks that donate.
-nevf (October 04, 2006, 06:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

I was under the impression that this is how it currently is.

And please keep in mind that there is more than 1 way to donate to the site.

Some donate with money...some with content....some with their expert knowledge & experience...some with discounts and free copies of their software for the giveaways.

All of these are very important to this site.

And what about those that didn't make an initial cash donation but did donate back to the site a portion of the DonationCredits that were donated to them?

mouser:
--- End quote ---

as app says, that's how we do it now :)
the discount section:
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?board=85.0

can only be viewed by supporting/honorary members.

nevf:
Sorry folks. I thought anyone could sign up to be a member, whether they'd donated etc. or not. Probably skewed because I'm an honorary member. Maybe the benefits of Membership need to be sold better.

dlagesse1992:
I used dc software before donating, and the current nag screen setup (no license key at all - too lazy to get one) didn't bother me too much. When I got an update, I decided to donate a little to get the perpetual key and because of the huge amount of excellent software =].
I'll donate more when I get money, so that shows how the current system works (at least it did for me).
-Daniel

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version