ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

FARR finds but can't open?

<< < (3/4) > >>

mouser:
i have to tell you that i meant to remove that option a long time ago.. i'm still not 100% sure why your computer is not letting farr launch shortcuts directly -- my best guess is some security software on your computer.  well next time someone tells me to remove some options i'll point them to this thread.

ps.
i think we need to nominate CleverCat to find us some more smilies for the smilie page when people post -- we need another 100 small smilie images so if you have some good one please send me.

CleverCat:
The smilies I use are a Firefox extension called Smiley Xtra

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/375

I can go looking for others if u like. :Thmbsup:

Darwin:
Thanks for posting about this CleverCat and mouser, thanks for the solution. I have both DirectAccess and ActiveWords installed (but never running at the same time!) and have been experiencing this issue since I started running the alphas for v.2 of FARR. I've *never* until today been able to launch anything with it and have always put it down to a conflict with one or the other of my other launchers. This morning I thought "sod it, I'm going to figure this out" and found the thread within 0.1 secs of coming here...  :-[ So, I'm an idiot for waiting so long (at least 7 months) but the story has a happy ending. The BEST thing is that FARR coexists with DirectAccess quite nicely  :Thmbsup:

Finally, DCUpdater is awesome! Thanks mouser (can you tell that I'm on my third mug of coffee in under an hour?)...

JennyB:
In the last few Alpha iterations I've been unable to launch my dail-up connection, but everything else seems to launch O.K.  Maybe it's just me.  :tellme: 

CleverCat:
Darwin - you shoyld have asked mouser straight away!

He's not called mouser for nothing - he 'pounces' on an "I smell a Rat" problem immediatly!

FARR finds but can't open?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version