ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Top 3 programs you use

<< < (14/41) > >>

CleverCat:
1. Launchy  :-[ (only coz it's 'prettier' than FARR)!
2. Object Dock - best launcher I ever had.
3. DesktopX (I have the Object desktop Suite)

Darwin:
Heh, heh, fair enough Brandon! I'd move to M2 if the plug-ins I love were available (they're not, for now) and I'm certainly not free of the "must have latest version now!" implulse.

Clevercat - have you ever tried Enhanced File Dialog? It's part of the ObjectDesktop suite (and ONLY available as part of the suite - I've asked, a couple of times...) and is 1. the best open/save dialog extender I've tried and 2. the only Stardock app I run all the time. Love Object Dock, too, but it's been rendered redundant by TrueLaunchBar. I still keep the latest version of OD Plus installed (beta at the moment) but don't know why, really.

Darwin:
Well... I decided to take another stab at configuring M2 to my liking and have succeeded. Other than the resource usage, I'm satisfied and am using it as my default browser for the moment. How I managed it can be read here.

mitzevo:
Only top 3? How can i express my self with such limitations?  ;D Well I'll give you my top 5..  :D

AceText, - text & clipboard companion, AceText - text & clipboard manager (for coders, writers, etc.)
Foobar, - a fast no-frills, but powerful music player
Firefox, - solid web browser, you know you can do all sorts with web browsers these days ;)
xplorer² -xplorer², a powerful windows file manager and explorer replacement / alternative
farr, - just gotten to know aliases a bit more personally .. :) def. one of my favorite tools!

CleverCat:
Heh, heh, fair enough Brandon! I'd move to M2 if the plug-ins I love were available (they're not, for now) and I'm certainly not free of the "must have latest version now!" implulse.

Clevercat - have you ever tried Enhanced File Dialog? It's part of the ObjectDesktop suite (and ONLY available as part of the suite - I've asked, a couple of times...) and is 1. the best open/save dialog extender I've tried and 2. the only Stardock app I run all the time. Love Object Dock, too, but it's been rendered redundant by TrueLaunchBar. I still keep the latest version of OD Plus installed (beta at the moment) but don't know why, really.
-Darwin (August 12, 2007, 08:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yep - love enhanced file dialogue! Am vey attached to object dock... :D Have tried Free Launch Bar!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version