ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Top 3 programs you use

<< < (9/41) > >>

Mamoun:
1) Maxthon/Opera
2) Windows live mail & messenger
3) Notepad++

Darn, I have many more than only 3

TomColvin:
Difficult to narrow the list down, BUT...

Aside from Firefox and its open tabs [gmail, yahoo mail, word press, google reader -- all geared to my blog], I use as a writer:

1 -- EssentialPIM Pro 2.0
2 -- KeyNote [gathering/organizing information for future articles/books]
3 -- Word 2003 [with Chapter by Chapter add-in]

Grorgy:
Things like evernote an organizer pop peeper to check for mail and farr and a clipboard all start at startup and are used just as required, things I need, but as for the ones i actually start from choice,
Firefox is by far the most used
Word 2003
Idea Mason and Roughdraft (equal now)

Renegade:
Hmmm... Grrrr...

Ok - 1 problem with this thread - Browsers & Email clients - They're always going to be in there and not very interesting. I wish the topic were "Top 3 programs you use Plus your Email client & Browser..."

So, mini-rant over... errr... Almost... Opera and Outlook Express and Outlook and Firefox and IE... I hate having to use them all and wish I could settle on just one - not possible unfortuneately...

Oh - 1 more thing - Windows Explorer or replacement. It's not possible to use Windows without it. Ok - it's "possible", but very difficult... I use Windows Explorer... Too lazy to bother testing the trillions of replacements out there. Ok - there - mini-rant is 100% over.

Soooo.... Top 3 that I use:

1) Editplus - For everything!
2) Visual Studio Professional - For programming of course!
3) ALSong - I listen to music all day long, everyday!

Darwin:
Renegade ranted:

Ok - 1 problem with this thread - Browsers & Email clients - They're always going to be in there and not very interesting. I wish the topic were "Top 3 programs you use Plus your Email client & Browser..."
--- End quote ---

Agreed!

Allow me to amend my top 3:

1. Directory Opus
2. ClipMate 7 ( :-[ sorry mouser!)
3. Roboform

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version