ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

xplorer², a powerful windows file manager and explorer replacement / alternative

<< < (17/23) > >>

f0dder:
Skin support? Oh no, once an application goes down that path... :down: :o >:( :(

Symbolic link / ntfs junction support is nice, though, for when you're forced on a Vista machine. I just wish he'd spend the time on a 64bit version instead of silly things like skins and toolbar icons.

Grorgy:
That is great news about the skin support, as it stands at the moment the thing is unusable with windowblinds, even when its told to ignore it, just loses its classic skin, so if they can fix that it would be fantastic

f0dder:
That is great news about the skin support, as it stands at the moment the thing is unusable with windowblinds, even when its told to ignore it, just loses its classic skin, so if they can fix that it would be fantastic
-Grorgy (January 13, 2008, 07:20 AM)
--- End quote ---
If "skin support" just means supporting XP and Vista themes, then I don't have a problem at all - I just thought it meant custom skinning support, something I absolutely loathe, except for a very few programs.

nosh:
Naah, I don't think he's talking about skinning the window at all - just customizing toolbar buttons via a bitmap.

No breakthrough features as far as I'm concerned.

Grorgy:
I've always had the feeling he had no idea why it did what it did anyway, he was always blaming stardock, so if he is playing with those sections of code, maybe, just maybe it will fix it, I live in hope, as its my favourite file manager

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version