ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

xplorer², a powerful windows file manager and explorer replacement / alternative

<< < (4/23) > >>

Darwin:
Darwin,

How many file managers do you need!?  ;D You have DOpus, XYplorer, and.. more? lol. I still want to try DOpus ('cuz every one says it's so great and yadda yadda ya..), and TC.. they seem to be well known and liked by a lot of ppl.

-mitzevo (August 13, 2007, 04:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

You can never have enough File Managment...   ;D I only use DOpus. I purchased DOpus first, then DiskJockey (to get the Stellent viewers - hadn't heard of QuickView Plus at the time and Yahoo Desktop Search wasn't available), then XYPlorer. I bought XYPlorer for it's abiltity to run from USB and lifetime licence and I like it! Of course, very soon thereafter DOpus 9 came out with USB capabilities. I keep XYPlorer around and use it occasionally. I've removed TC from my system since my last post because I'm not going to buy it and I don't need it, nice though it may be!

PS I also have about 30 watches and 20 Fountain Pens - I'm a bit OC about things that I like...  :o

urlwolf:
If I could justify writing a post on it, I'll convince a bunch of people to move from Dopus to TC. BUt I can't right now, sorry...

Darwin:
If I could justify writing a post on it, I'll convince a bunch of people to move from Dopus to TC. BUt I can't right now, sorry...
-urlwolf (August 13, 2007, 06:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

No worries, urlwolf. I understand. I'm in thesis write up hell at the moment and keep dropping in here to get away from it. I don't have the time to write up anything very considered, either (does it show?! :P).

Darwin:
Dang! I've been taking a look at xplorer2 and I'm wishing I had an excuse to download it and try it out (I don't!). MUST - MOVE - AWAY - FROM - THE - LIGHT. Oh crap, my PhD is calling me. She's a tough mistress (but not much of a temptress)...

f0dder:
And here's another little teaser, I quite like the elegance of my xplorer2 setup :)
xplorer², a powerful windows file manager and explorer replacement / alternative

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version