ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

xplorer², a powerful windows file manager and explorer replacement / alternative

<< < (20/23) > >>

mitzevo:
The most important thing about this new development is that I need mitzevo to tell me the name of the visual style he is using in that screenshot, since it looks cool, and that would prove useful in the long term for a great number of people.
-Lashiec (January 26, 2008, 07:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

It's a Windows theme / Visual style from DeviantArt, called Clearlooks 0.6 Black by ~hsn , there are a few (or many) other variations with different colors, etc.

It's based of GNOME - nice and clean, oh and rounded corners is a nice change :)

Btw, Nighted was the one who made me discover it  :-* Cheers Nighted.

and..

I just have to say again I am happy about being able to change icons in x² :) Looks sooooo much better. Now I am not jealous of XYplorer :)

Lashiec:
Cool, thanks! I'm checking his other themes right now, some interesting options in there.

f0dder:
I finally got my act together and patched uxtheme.dll (aren't there any in-memory patchers?), and got the clearlooks black theme installed. A bit silly it includes the GNOME foot, but dang it looks nice. Never really been a fan of themes, but this one is elegant, simplistic, subtle.

Now, to some other thread hijack :]

Ampa:
Xplorer² v1.7.1.0 is now officially out!
Change Log

nosh:
It's nice but hasn't got nearly enough changes to satisfy greedy ol' me, so I've customized the whole menu system as a little treat to myself. I always thought there was too much clutter there which hindered me from using the few menu commands I actually need. The full (original) menu is tucked away under a submenu in case I even need to access something I "disabled"  :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version