ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

No August 2007 Discounts

<< < (3/3)

fowmow:
Ugh!  Yes, I did mean to post in that thread.

You know... I have noticed odd goings on whenever I have numerous DonationCoder forum windows open and am logged in.  Sometimes I click a link in one window and it reloads another (I think) and just weird stuff all around.

I've not got a great memory, but am positive that odd stuff happens.

fowmow:
To hear that someone else is finding fault in such a great place just because is flabbergasting.
--- End quote ---

Hmm, cthorpe (Carl Thorpe) is our volunteer official discount coordinator and he was not whining about no discounts for programs this month (or maybe he was? :P).

Anyway I really don't think anyone was finding fault. Who would?  ;)
-Wordzilla (August 10, 2007, 04:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

Because of your good spirited nature you must not have noticed that I actually addressed mouser in my post.

Otherwise I am sure you would have noted that I am most definitely going crazy and the DonationCoder forums are out to get me.

steeladept:
Because of your good spirited nature you must not have noticed that I actually addressed mouser in my post.

Otherwise I am sure you would have noted that I am most definitely going crazy and the DonationCoder forums are out to get me.
-fowmow (August 10, 2007, 08:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

Personally, I noticed that, but I still thought the second... ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version