ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

KenR's health and situation

<< < (11/14) > >>

Lashiec:
In honor of Ken, i have blogged my diagram.  I can only imagine what people who just visit the blog and don't follow the discussions here will think of it.. :tellme:
-mouser (August 18, 2007, 02:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

I don't know what they'll think of the diagram, but I know what they'll think about the author ;D

Carol Haynes:
Hey Ken, nice to hear the surgery has been scheduled!

I'm not religious so I won't pray for you, but I'll keep my fingers crossed! :up:
-f0dder (August 18, 2007, 12:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks f0dder! I take crossings as well as prayers (and a whole host of other things too actually) :)

Ken
-KenR (August 18, 2007, 01:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

I won't pray either but I'll cross my legs - they're bigger than my fingers (just).

mouser:
In case there is any misunderstanding.. I care about ken very much and i've talked with him so much on the irc channel for a long time and I have developed an appreciation for his dark sense of humour.  My diagram was simply a tribute to that dark sense of humour.  I'm not cavalier about the situation, only trying to live by the adage that sometimes humour is the best medecine. cya on irc ken  :up:

Tekzel:
Mouser, we all know you were just working cheering Ken up.

As for you Ken, I won't pray for you either.  Since I am a devout follower of the Norse god of mischief, Loki, if I did, there is no telling what could happen to you.

I will just say:  Hoping for the best on your surgery tomorrow!  Back pain is a... pain in the butt?  Anyway, good luck! :)

KenR:
Just to clarify ... My surgery isn't tomorrow :tellme:, it's a month from tomorrow. :o

Ken

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version