ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

KenR's health and situation

<< < (4/14) > >>

Laughing Man:
I'm hoping for a quick recovery!

taichimaster:
I wish you all the best Ken.  Hang in there!

hamradio:
I also wish you all the best Ken and will be thinking of you.

momonan:
I know you've been in pain for a long time, Ken.  Unbearable at times.   I also know you say it affects your mood, as well I can imagine it would.  Somehow you have pushed through it and managed to contribute to this site -- and heavens only knows what else.  It must be such a struggle.  We so want to hear from you, though, after you've had your surgery, because I know you will find relief.  Hang in.  Write us a little, when you're able and know that we're thinking about you and sending positive "vibes."

mouser:
Ken you've been a big presence in the donationcoder irc chat room for a long time. And much to my chagrin you've even invented some terms to make fun of me that i have unsuccessfully tried to squash out of existence  ;)

I think it's good news the surgery was approved.. I know you've been in a lot of pain and at least now your brain is able to know you are taking active steps to alleviate it.  Hang in there ken, and let us know how it goes.  Our thoughts are with you.  And make sure you tell the doctor that the most important thing is for you to be able to travel to the next DC gathering.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version