ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

KenR's health and situation

<< < (3/14) > >>

urlwolf:
Sorry to hear that. I'd say that getting green light for an operation is good news. I hope one day you remember your pain as a thing of the past.

Isn't DC great? I wonder which communities are tighter... (real life ones or virtual?)

Wordzilla:
Ken, all the best with your surgery and I hope to see you 24/7 on IRC channel soon. :)

lanux128:
thanks for sharing Ken.. i am sorry to hear that you've been undergoing a lot of pain. hopefully the surgery will be sooner to lessen your pain and here's to a quick recovery and we look forward to see you back at donationcoders.com.. :Thmbsup:

Armando:
I don't know if that will boost your mood and help you to have the greatest faith in your surgeon and the surgery, but a lady I know went through something similar and she's now fine. Her life is much MUCH better.

I wish you all the best, Ken.

Take care.

Perry Mowbray:
Ken you're going to get a million dittos here, but I want to add mine too!

It's like that old joke about why you're banging your head (because it's so great when you stop): I hope that your post surgery time is full of joy, relief and hope.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version