ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

KenR's health and situation

<< < (6/14) > >>

tinyvillager:

Just wanted to echo what everyone has said.
 As trite as it sounds,keep a positive mind.My prayers and best wishes are with ya.

cranioscopical:
Ken,
I'm truly sorry to learn what you're going through. I'm a grumpy old sod already and your kind of trouble would certainly push me beyond the pale.
At least you're in a place where you can rely on expert skills and post-operative care. Like everyone else here, I very much hope that the outcome will improve your situation.

tomos:
Ken,
I wish you the best of luck with everything & all the help you might need along the way,
tom

Darwin:
Also, after it became public that several people had sent me cards, I got a few requests to put up some pics of the cards... The truth is that I was not able to do that. If I am better after my surgery and am able to handle more activities, I will try to get some pic pics up ASAP. Until then, don't look for them.
-KenR (August 08, 2007, 04:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ken, don't worry about it! Concentrate on getting better so that we can all enjoy your company here - that would be a far greater thing for we dc regulars that miss you!

zridling:
Ken, do what you have to do to regain your health. We're not going anywhere and we won't forget you. If you get well, I will swear to Buddha never to eat another radish. Never mind that I've never eaten a radish in my life; what's important is how far I'm willing to sacrifice on your behalf. In fact, I'll go on a hunger strike where I eat nothing but carbohydrates and sugar — usually bread followed by slamming it with chocolate milk. I'll even throw in some cake, maybe some ice cream. I'm pulling for you, man!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version