ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What's your music player of choice?

<< < (9/28) > >>

CleverCat:
Might sound strange but...the only programme that never 'closes due to error' or gives any problem as a player is...

Ashampoo Photo Commander! ;D

Great for renaming tracks also - easy as pie...

:Thmbsup:

Curt:
Wow, CleverCat, my 5 dollar Ashampoo Photo Commander is a media player as well - and I didn't know! Nice to see it also play the divx files, but sad to see it won't handle FLV; have you found some kind of plugin to make it play flash videos?

OldElmerFudd:
Hmmm

Nice to see a mention of Billy. Small footprint, but limited to mp3's afaict. Musikcube and Songbird are very interesting, but I think they still need refining. I use most of the others as the mood strikes, but tend to favor an older version of jetAudio (bloatware, but I like it, and v.7.x's crapware). I won't touch Real Player, took forever to root out all the debris from the registry. I won Zoom Player Pro in a monthly drawing, but seldom use it.

So much music, so little time... ;)

just my 2 pennies
OEF

Mamoun:
I'm really happy with Kmplayer, although sometimes it hangs or behaves in an odd way, it plays almost all the file types that I can think of and it has a small footprint, not to mention all the bells and whistles it has too. :)

wasker:
Before going Vista I was using WinAmp. Now I am with Windows Media Player 11. Also use Walkman w810i as a portable player.

Will never use iTunes and iPod.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version