ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Site/Forum Features

A Practical Guide to DonationCoder.com Forum Search

<< < (3/3)

rejetto:
Hello.
Yours and the "Advanced Visual Verification" mod are not compatible.
Please consider making them compatible. Thank you anyway :)

MilesAhead:
What I find eating time is trying to find all my posts in a topic if any.  It seems a bit laborious to get the topic ID, then click into Advanced Search, then enter my user name, then try to figure out what term to search since '*' is not supported.

Seems like it would be a real time saver if there was a button at the top of all topics "List Your Posts."  It sure would beat Control f on every page in the topic.  :)

Especially if someone adds to a topic that's been around awhile.  It's pretty easy to forget if you already made the comment you want to make if the thread is a few months old.  :)

TaoPhoenix:
What I find eating time is trying to find all my posts in a topic if any.  It seems a bit laborious to get the topic ID, then click into Advanced Search, then enter my user name, then try to figure out what term to search since '*' is not supported.

Seems like it would be a real time saver if there was a button at the top of all topics "List Your Posts."  It sure would beat Control f on every page in the topic.  :)

Especially if someone adds to a topic that's been around awhile.  It's pretty easy to forget if you already made the comment you want to make if the thread is a few months old.  :)
-MilesAhead (May 30, 2014, 12:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

Heh Talk about a Necro Thread!

The way I do it is "last posts by this person" because I don't care much about anything more than a few months old. : )

MilesAhead:
What I find eating time is trying to find all my posts in a topic if any.  It seems a bit laborious to get the topic ID, then click into Advanced Search, then enter my user name, then try to figure out what term to search since '*' is not supported.

Seems like it would be a real time saver if there was a button at the top of all topics "List Your Posts."  It sure would beat Control f on every page in the topic.  :)

-MilesAhead (May 30, 2014, 12:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

Heh Talk about a Necro Thread!

The way I do it is "last posts by this person" because I don't care much about anything more than a few months old. : )

-TaoPhoenix (May 30, 2014, 01:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

It doesn't do it though.  It only gives an MRP list.  Most Recently Posted.  I don't see any  shortage of space whee another button wouldn't fit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version