ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Show number of characters as I type in email

<< < (5/11) > >>

IconBoy:
If I open a message, the SMS AHK window pops up as well :-\
I am guessing you only wanted it to pop up when you Composed a new message and not anytime else?
Just a little "bug" work on to help this along 8)

lanux128:
Nod5: thanks for the idea! i've been thinking along that line too since the request from kiwi2b to include Outlook as well.. :)

IconBoy: ;D ;D ;D it hadn't occurred to me.. but then, i don't have any messages in my OE.. thanks, i'll fix it. :)

lanux128:
thanks for the feedbacks, guys.. i am posting an update that will be address some of the problems. as usual, i can't test on all email apps, so let me know if there is any hitches.. :)

• get your v1.35 update here..

kiwi2b:
Hi lanux128

Okay, v1.3 works well with Outlook Express (start a new message and your prog starts etc), but the options dialogue doesn't seem to make the change to Outlook 'stick'. So after changing the option to Outlook, whenever I reopen the options box it is back to Express again. Of course when I start Outlook and make a new message, nothing happens.

Tried v1.35, same problem. Also, Express doen't work either: start a new message, nothing happens.  :(

Also, is it possible to count words as well as characters?  ;)

lanux128:
talk of sloppy coding - it's fixed now, kiwi2b.. :) do try again & let me know..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version