ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA : Right-Click Menu gives an [ENTER] choice and when LEFT-Clicked [ENTER]s

<< < (3/3)

Nod5:
hrpufnstuf: right click menus varies from program to program. I doubt there's a way to force a custom context menu entry into each program. So Lanux solution is probably the best to be had. And if right+left click does not work in some program, try if right+middle click works (just change "LButton" to "MButton" in Lanux's script).

"When I highlight & paste URL's, instead of having to reach for the keyboard, I would like to just R-click & ENTER"

If you are using Firefox, check out the Drag De Go add-on. With that you can run any non-clickabe URL by dragging and dropping it, without having to press enter. See this post for more on Drag De Go and a similar add-on: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=1685.msg106984#msg106984

skrommel:
 :) Or Maxthon! It's Internet Explorer based, and incredible!

I've also developed a SuperDuperDragAndDrop with customizable actions depending on what app you're in and the direction you drag and drop, but I'm having trouble with DDE and HTML, so it crashes in Internet Explorer. :(

Skrommel

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version