ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > JGPaiva's GridMove and Ahk Tools

GridMove: Grids Here

<< < (25/28) > >>

jcoltonj32001:
I have an ultrawide monitor and am looking for a template that has 4 up top and 4 on the bottom, in grid format
-nat3r (June 26, 2018, 03:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

I too just got an ultrawide and needed a simple 4x2 layout. My monitor is a 49" 3840x1080 and the layout is the same thing you would get out of two native displays on windows (for one monitor obviously).

-----------------------
|  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |
|----------------------
|  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  |
-----------------------

I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing, so if someone has some suggestions to make this better I'm all ears!

quflow:
Attached is an efficient 50" desktop:

7 7 8 9 9 Top 1/4 above eye-level
4 5 5 5 6 Bottom 3/4 as one large center window with two side windows
4 1 2 3 6 Bottom 3/4 as five equal side-by-side windows

I use this on Windows 10 and there is a small gap between all windows. The gap increases with the scale setting and decreases with resolution, and is larger in the horizontal direction :o.
If someone know how to fix this for all scales and resolutions, or knows how many pixels the gap is for each scale and resolution, I'd like to fix it to have no gap.

shind3:
Huge thanks to the developer of this program. It is just about perfect! Also, thanks to the various *.grid file developers, as I learned a lot from you to make my own file. Also, thanks to the person who created the thread that describes the various syntax functions.

I have an UltraWidescreen monitor "49-Inch, 3840 x 1080".

I created a *.grid file for my personal tastes. It's fairly simple to use and not too cluttered. It keeps the center primary window untouched, but adds a lot of configurable options for the sides. It is broken up into 3 sections (Left, Center, Right).

The Left and Right sections are symmetrically identical. I'm sure there's room for improvement but it is just fine for me as it is now. I also tried to set the 'trigger zones' to be intuitive for my liking. Have a go and see if you like it too.

Feel free to use this as-is, or modify and upload your own versions. I love OpenSource software! Thank you all who have been providing input to this project.

I'm attaching 3 files to this post.
1 - shows the raw trigger zone grid GridMove: Grids Here
2 - example of windows arranged GridMove: Grids Here
3 - *.grid file

mouser:
Thanks for sharing!

tomos:
I'm attaching 3 files to this post.
1 -
3 - *.grid file
-shind3 (November 15, 2019, 11:51 AM)
--- End quote ---