ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > JGPaiva's GridMove and Ahk Tools

GridMove: Grids Here

<< < (18/28) > >>

lolmaus:
Here's another simple and effective grid.

It supports up to three monitors.

The preview illustrates target areas which are pretty self-explainatory.

Amaranth13:
Hi, I love that program, Gridmove!!!  :Thmbsup:

I got the program today, and it's awesome! I need to be on chat a lot for my work and needed those two chat windows on the right, top and bottom. I was clicking to see who was saying what all the time... So I adapted the axcrusik_s_grid to add my preferred option of 3/4 of screen width for a big window and then 1/4 divided into two for top and bottom. I also added a maximize because my maximize button sometimes would act weird, and I didn't need axcrusik's middle size, so instead of 10 it became 13 options :) So I called it Thirteen. Options are:

--------
|   |   |
--------
|   |   |
--------

or:
--------
|       |
--------
|       |
--------

or:
--------
|   |   |
|   |   |
|   |   |
--------
And combinations of those three with one wide horizontal or vertical and a split one (so options with three spaces)
or my most used one:
--------
|     | |
|     ---
|     | |
--------
or minimized or maximized.

I only have one monitor so I removed the monitor 2 options because I was having trouble working out the code with so many, so people with 2 or more monitors would have to add them.

Seeing all the other grids there is some amazing stuff being done with this!! And when I get paid I also plan to make a donation :) The program is sooo useful.

jgpaiva:
Hi lolmaus and Amaranth13! Thanks for your contributions ;)

lolmaus:
I've been using GridMove for some years. Tried some own and contributed grids. I've settled down with this one, i believe it's the best:

Here is what I came up with (...)-shdwphnx (February 26, 2009, 08:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

I've modified it to support 4 monitors. I didn't change shdwphnx's beautiful layout.

jcollum:
I've been using GridMove for some years. Tried some own and contributed grids. I've settled down with this one, i believe it's the best:
-lolmaus (August 02, 2011, 09:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

Wow I think this is the /thread post. That's a lot of choices. Thanks for the contribution.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version