ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > JGPaiva's GridMove and Ahk Tools

GridMove: Grids Here

<< < (10/28) > >>

Armando:
Nice !  :up:

jgpaiva:
I'm really sorry for not replying, satch.
Thanks for posting, armando ;)

Satch: the problem with your grid's 15th and 16th hotspots is simple: it's the variables. In TriggerRight, there's a variable named "monitor2witdth".
This causes GridMove to ignore the hotspots. Yeah, there should be some time of warning, but this is used to prevent the hotspots from being drawn when there isn't a second (or third, etc) monitor.

About Chrome.. I haven't been able to fix that problem because apparently that problem has been fixing itself!
I've tried to debug it, but both times I talked to the users having the problem, it just stopped happening without anyone doing anything!

Roenie:
Crap. I had a look too (ok, briefly) and overlooked that "t". >:(

satch:
Oh God, this is awesome. Here is my working satch.grid in case anyone is interested.

I've been using Gridmove using keybindings extensively. I've got a Logitech G11 with 18x3 extra keys. So I bound G6 to maximize window on right hand monitor. G9 to top right monitor, G12 to bottom right. G8 for maximize left, G10 left monitor half left and G11 left monitor half right. Every binding was created using Fast Switching mode using Ctrl+Win+GridNumber. As I couldn't get it working with two digits, moved my hotspots numbers to fit.

Right know is a real time saver, I love it.

Keyboard Layout (keyboard left hand side, near Tab)

[G6]|
         [G8]  [G9]| Vertical monitor row
[G10][G11][G12]|
-----------
Horizontal monitor row

Hope you enjoy this grid.
Satch

jgpaiva:
:D :D cool, satch!
Unfortunatelly, currently there's no way to access the grids past 10 through hotkeys, except by using fastmovemeta, and still it's not direct. (read more about this here).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version