ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > DC Website Help and Extras

Where are Nudones blog posts?

(1/2) > >>

alxwz:
Having searched the forum (via the search feature) for any mention of TaskTracker (which I keep running into issues with), the only result I got was an older blog post from Nudone (about DialogXRsizer), but when I tried to follow the link, the page could not be found. The same is true for every link to Nudone's blog.

Why are those posts gone, although the search can find them?

And could the posts possibly be restored?

mouser:
they were from the old days when we had a separate blogging system.. they still exist in archive form and in august i will try to post them up as forum posts so they can be found.

Wordzilla:
the only result I got was an older blog post from Nudone (about DialogXRsizer), but when I tried to follow the link, the page could not be found.
-alxwz (July 27, 2007, 05:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

Which post were u referring to? Do you still have the url to it? :) Thx!

alxwz:
https://www.donationcoder.com/Columns/mts/b_nudone/archives/2005/05/dlgxrsizer.html

I went to this search from the blog page, this search doesn't seem to search the forum, otherwise it would have found another result.

nudone:
how sad that the blogs have vanished - they should be cherished moments in DC's history.  :rip:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version