ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

My Windows Cursors

<< < (4/4)

nudone:
got any more skateboard ones?

I can imagine a whole skateboard cursor set, doing different tricks for different "cursor" things!
-thefritz_j (July 30, 2007, 09:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

sorry, no other skateboards. if you can't find any online then i'll consider making a few - which tricks where you thinking of - it might be difficult to make them look right as there won't be any feet or legs on display.

wreckedcarzz:
and you hear a flushing sound when you empty it.  :P
-app103 (July 28, 2007, 09:59 PM)
--- End quote ---
I use a program that makes a flushing noise while cleaning, but how did you get the recycle bin to do it :tellme:
That would be hilarious to do it on all my computers at a set interval every day ;D

app103:
and you hear a flushing sound when you empty it.  :P
-app103 (July 28, 2007, 09:59 PM)
--- End quote ---
I use a program that makes a flushing noise while cleaning, but how did you get the recycle bin to do it :tellme:
That would be hilarious to do it on all my computers at a set interval every day ;D
-wreckedcarzz (August 15, 2007, 08:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

* First you need a wav file of a flushing sound. (one attached to post)

* Then go to Start> Settings> Control Panel> Sounds and Audio Devices.

* Click on the Sounds tab.

* Under Windows Explorer, you will find an entry for Empty Recycle Bin.

* Click that and then click the Browse button and find the flush wav file and select it.

* Click Apply.

* Click OK.

* Go empty your Recycle Bin and hear it flush.  ;D
I don't know if you will hear the sound when running utilities that empty the Recycle Bin for you, but you will hear it if you manually empty it by either opening the Recycle Bin and clicking Empty Recycle Bin...or by right clicking the Recycle Bin icon and selecting to empty it from there.

Darwin:
I'm not really into the custom cursor thing anymore - I have a licence for CursorXP but don't even have it installed anymore. I *did* like changing my cursors under Windows for Workgroups 3.11 a lot - I used to use both ToggleMouse and Plug-In for Windows to do so. I still really miss Instant File Access, Plug-In for Windows, and FM StepUp from my 3.11 days... Actually, I stil use FM Step-Up with XP! I copied over winfile.exe from Win2k or NT (forget now...) and it works perfectly. Plug-In for Windows though... sigh. These apps are why I never went for Windows 95 - didn't feel I needed to at the time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version