ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Create a containing folder by right clicking on a file

<< < (9/27) > >>

ak_:
Hi :) Nice to see my little nanny is useful. Wolf.b, if i get some time, i'll add the edit field you asked for.

BigJim:
AK, your little nanny is VERY useful. I use it daily - so a big 'thank you' from me, too.   :Thmbsup:

I'd like to be given the opportunity to edit the new folder name before it's processed so that I could, e.g. change "Filenanny.zip" to "File Nanny" for the folder name.

Keep up the fine work   :greenclp:

CleverCat:
AK, your little nanny is VERY useful. I use it daily - so a big 'thank you' from me, too.   :Thmbsup:

I'd like to be given the opportunity to edit the new folder name before it's processed so that I could, e.g. change "Filenanny.zip" to "File Nanny" for the folder name.

Keep up the fine work   :greenclp:
-BigJim (October 20, 2007, 07:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

That would be nice if possible... :D

ak_:

I slightly updated FileNanny, i added the possibility to edit the folder name before its creation. All you have to do is hold the Shift key when you click the FileNanny context entry so it will open an input box before the folder is created. You can cancel the whole operation by clicking the Cancel button.

Enjoy :)

Armando:
 ;D ;D

ak_ : thanks a lot for that script. It's really useful.  :-* (And --  I love the icon -- and your drawing.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version