topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 8:05 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Last post Author Topic: WinKey Enhancement Project (WEP)  (Read 62190 times)

tomos

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: WinKey Enhancement Project (WEP)
« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2008, 09:54 AM »
I normally use MouseScroll but yes same problem here with MouseAltTab -
I had the same problem with DragLock by Skrommel but couldnt tell you how he fixed it ...

Did you try the third one  ... MouseWinList, alexey?
Tom

alexey_r

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #51 on: August 06, 2008, 10:12 AM »
That one gives me a 404 error.
Alexey Romanov

tomos

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2008, 10:40 AM »
That one gives me a 404 error.

maybe that's why I dint try it  ;D (thanks)
Tom

wep

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2008, 03:52 PM »
1. Great idea! :...
What is the difference between MouseScroll, MouseWinList, and MouseAltTab? It's kinda hard to guess from this.
hi, alexey_r!
I uploaded my (Mouse)WinList program and now you can check out the difference between MouseScroll, MouseWinList, and MouseAltTab.
As you can see, MouseScroll is simple program which only emulates Alt+Tab hotkey.
MouseAltTab modified by myself is evl's AltTab with enhaced functionality which replaces AltTab window.
(Mouse)WinList is my new idea to realize visual windows listing. It is possible to make it similar to Opera's RightMouseHold+Scroll. What do you think about it? But it shall conflict with Opera's tab listing.
I plan to combine MouseScroll and WinList by means of using additional <alt> or <ctrl> modifier.
1.MouseAltTab disables the simple Win shortcut for me.
2.Using Win+CapsLock, when I release CapsLock the active window disappears for a moment before returning to non-transparency.
-alexey_r
1.I checked out, and found that system win-hotkey as win+D, win+R, etc. perfectly works with MouseAltTab without any conflicts and problems. Only start menu do not appears when Left Win-key pressed down. This is only one inconvenience of using all advantages of MouseAltTab. However, you can use Right Win-key.
2.I fixed this bug partly. For more smooth switching WinEsc must switch transparency between 125(semi-transparent) and 255(pseudo-non-transparent) values. But transparency feature slowing down the PC. I used switching between 125 and transparency-off values to prevent it, in the WinEsc. I'll try to fix this bug by other way.[/edit]
I made new version of WinEsc to make possible invert function to switch transparent window temporarily to non-transparent and to also to make transparency permanent and its value changeable.
MouseAltTab looks similar to evl's AltTab.
Yes, I made some changes in his code and now it can work with Win-key similar to MouseScroll.
As you can see, In the AHK-code of MouseAltTab (in its first line) I placed following link "source of basic of code http://www.autohotke...f64c07e1dec56b751650"
Also I placed link to code modified by myself to the autohotkey forum at Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:18 pm (Post subject: Re: ALT-TAB replacement with icons and window titles in List)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 03:42 AM by wep »

alexey_r

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2008, 11:09 PM »
Hi!
1.However, you can use Right Win-key.[edit]I checked out, and found that system win-hotkey as win+D, win+R, etc. perfectly works with MouseAltTab without any conflicts and problems. Only start menu do not appears when Left winkey pressed down. This is only one inconvenience of using all advantages of MouseAltTab[/edit]
You can only use the right Win key if your keyboard has one.
2.Autohotkey makes such visual bugs which appreciable on the slow PC.
[edit]I fixed this bug partly (I forgot to include return command for CapsLock handler :-[ ). For more smooth switching WinEsc must switch transparency between 125(semi-transparent) and 255(pseudo-non-transparent) values. But transparency feature slowing down the PC. I used switching between 125 and transparency-off values to prevent it, in the WinEsc. I'll try to fix this bug by other way.[/edit]
I made new version of WinEsc to make possible invert function to switch transparent window temporarily to non-transparent and to also to make transparency permanent and its value changeable. I'll upload it soon.
Good.
Alexey Romanov

wep

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2008, 03:46 PM »
You can only use the right Win key if your keyboard has one.
In this case you can use alternate hotkey for Windows start menu - Ctrl+Esc.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 03:33 AM by wep »

wep

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2008, 03:59 PM »
Yes, now why not add the screenshots to the page?
Screenshots unneeded for most of my programs because they do not have main window.