ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

ArtRage 2.5 released - Major update free for registered users of 2.2

<< < (4/4)

Curt:
I had to go into help - about to confirm that I have 2.5.13 installed -Darwin (August 02, 2007, 02:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

hahaha! How did this happen? I too have 2.5.13 - and I didn't know!! Auto-install without telling??!!! Not even a "upgraded successfully" or whatever!! I am realy really "surprised"!!

Curt:
Arhhh, now I think I know. Maybe ArtRage is part of the programs Filehippo Update Checker will handle? That must be the answer, yes!

- meaning that I merely have forgotten the upgrading. Because I know I havent beeen using ArtRage for at least two weeks. But if Filehippo made me upgrade together with a lot of other programs, I could simply have forgotten I did it.

Carol Haynes:
Filehippo Update Checker doesn't appear to deal with ArtRage (just installed FhUC - looks very useful) - when I run it and click on show all programs on the right in the browser results window it doesn't list ArtRage as installed.

Curt:
Hmmm...

That leaves me with Appget. Also very usefull, but not automated like Filehippo:
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=8748.0

Anyway; ArtRage 2.5 seems to be very capable!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version