ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

r4r - Lightweight media player

<< < (3/3)

fowmow:
@fowmow

Let me guess. You are using the "classic theme" on your windows. Well, that is obvious. :)
But i think it is the reason why the buttons are 'blank'.
Truth is, I haven't noticed that until i have finished coding. I designed my GUI while using the windows XP default 'Luna Theme'. But that will also be fixed.

Thank you fowmow. :)
-ronriel (August 17, 2007, 02:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

You are most welcome.

That's odd indeed.  I would think that it wouldn't affect anything especially since your application uses images for its "skin."

I've never actually ran across this problem when using AutoIt.  Then again I've only just started tinkering with it.

Make sure to let us know what the problem is when you find it.  That'll help future AutoIt-ites, I'm sure.

ronriel:
That's odd indeed.  I would think that it wouldn't affect anything especially since your application uses images for its "skin."

--- End quote ---

It looks like the images are missing, aren't them?
--- End quote ---

In that case they aren't missing. Its just that they are not supposed to be shown.
When you run the program, you have the option whether to use the skin or not. (the option is accessible via the right-click context menu)

What's happening here is that when you use the "default skin mode" (means you do not use any skin at all), and you're using the 'Windows (XP) Classic Theme', the button labels do not appear as shown in the image above.
It's now fixed but I'm not posting the new version yet because it's still incomplete.

Thanks for the feedback. :)

delwoode:
can it use playlists?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version