ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

45 best Freeware Design programs

(1/3) > >>

surftwo:
Hello all seems that Snap2objects http://www.snap2objects.com/2007/07/20/45-best-freeware-design-programs/ has a mega list of the 45 best ever freeware design programs.  I checked it out and found a lot of programs I didn't even know exisited.  The catogories include Vector draw, 3d imaging, basic image editig (like paint.net, gimp etc) some color pickers, and a few other ones.

mouser:
very nice..  :up:
looks like they are getting enough traffic to slow down the pages (lots of pics).

Nighted:
Nicely laid out. Here are a few programs that are far superior to those listed in the article (imo).

Examples:

Screen Ruler: PMeter
Font Viewer: Font Xplorer
Colour Picker: Color Cop
Screen Capture: Cropper or ScreenshotCaptor

cthorpe:
Some cool stuff on that list.  Will have to bookmark it and take a look when I have some time to test them out.

Carl

nudone:
Nicely laid out. Here are a few programs that are far superior to those listed in the article (imo).

Examples:

Screen Ruler: PMeter
Font Viewer: Font Xplorer
Colour Picker: Color Cop
Screen Capture: Cropper or ScreenshotCaptor

-Nighted (July 24, 2007, 08:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

thanks for listing those, Nighted. you are obviously on the lookout for the best in these categories as i remember you mentioning some before - these appear to be new (except for font xplorer) and certainly the best i've seen.

thanks to surftwo also, i think there are one or two things i'll be trying/using from the snap2objects list.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version