ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

How to punish DonationCoder if you are angry at being nagged to donate

<< < (7/8) > >>

OldElmerFudd:
 ;D
Had to follow Alxwz's example and unload those tatty old credits. Makes me hungry for more to give away...now where's that paypal button again?

Seriously, contributing to everyone's effort is a pleasure and a privilege. I won a raffle once, and have used the discounts as well as the s/w from members.

Just my 2 pennies
OEF

mouser:
Guys+gals honestly this thread is not supposed to make you donate!!
We will be running our little fundraiser to try to guilt everyone into donating later.
This thread was just to have fun and remind people about the silly free member kit since i have a bunch all sealed up and ready to send.

fowmow:
I realize this just cracks everyone up, but personally, I found myself getting angry.  In fact, I am angry.

It's more or less just another straw in the hat of how screwed up the people in this world can be.

But mouser...  I realize there are idiots who no matter what, will not be pleased.  But now you have taught the rest of those same idiots who aren't smart enough to "annoy" DonationCoder how to do so?

You are truly a glutton for punishment.    ;)

I gave, not because I had plenty of money at the time, but because I believed in DonationCoder.  And for good cause it turns out.  I believe DonationCoder was barely six months old when I gave.  To see it still thriving years later makes me ever so tingly.

To hear that someone else is finding fault in such a great place just because is flabbergasting.  I guess that is what makes an idiot and idiot right?  Illogical madness that makes normal people boggle at the level and intricacy of their idiocy.

Anyway... I plan on requesting a member kit.  Can you tell me how much it is though so I don't have to feel bad that this makes the 2nd time I'll be receiving it?  The first time my kids doodled on all the paper and stole my stickers.  This time I plan on putting them to good use.

I'm going to put them all over the stuff they don't want stickers on.  Muahahaha!

Oh, and if possible can I request extra of the tiny stickers?  I've got 4 kids and they've got *plenty* of stuff for me to tag.

Carol Haynes:
I haven't donated? Why? I don't trust paypal.  I've heard too many horror stories.
-tonsofpcs (August 09, 2007, 12:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

Fair enough (not that I have had any problems with them - and they are governed in the EU by the banking regulations so any problems can be quickly and easily sorted out) - but there are other ways to donate if you wish to make a donation without using PayPal.

See https://www.donationcoder.com/Donate/DonateMethod.html for details.

mouser:
Anyway... I plan on requesting a member kit.  Can you tell me how much it is though so I don't have to feel bad that this makes the 2nd time I'll be receiving it?
--- End quote ---

The point of the member kit is to spread a little good karma.  It doesn't cost enough to worry about. in fact given the current dollar-to-karmapoint ratio i'd say that every time we send one out we probably make a net profit in terms points on the old mystical scoreboard in the sky, so go ahead and request another.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version