ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

[feature request] i have no idea if this is hard to do...

<< < (2/4) > >>

mouser:
thats a wonderful trick nitrix, thank you for sharing!

i cannot really share this alias since this trick uses a search folder entry, an action alias, ... so i made a step-by-step explanation
--- End quote ---

perhaps we can remedy that.. it seems to me i should set up some default folders like MyMusic, MyPictures, etc, using keyword modifiers to make it easier for sharing this kind of thing -- then you'd just have to share an alias file which would work for anyone.

nitrix-ud:
perhaps we can remedy that.. it seems to me i should set up some default folders like MyMusic, MyPictures, etc, using keyword modifiers to make it easier for sharing this kind of thing -- then you'd just have to share an alias file which would work for anyone.
--- End quote ---

nice idea !

ak_:
Thanks nitrix, it works ! However, i have a little problem : i can't use numpad to launch a result. When i press a numpad key it adds the number to the search instead of launching the corresponding item. How come ?

nitrix-ud:
@_ak
i think it has to do with your options (interface tab, second checkbox)
since i'm on a notebook with no numeric keyboard, i never use numpad...

ak_:
Thanks for your answer. I also thought it could be an configuration problem, so i checked the options and didn't find anything. Actually i use numpad all the time with farr, the problem only occurs with this alias. Weird... Mouser, any idea maybe ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version