ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

KlipKeeper (A FARR2 Plugin by hamradio)

<< < (5/16) > >>

mouser:
very nice use of the new hotkey system  :up:

rbeeger:
Hmm, for some days now when starting FARR I get a message box telling me 'The file "klipkeeper_data.dat" is not a valid KlipKeeper data file!'. I keep deleting the file, but then after some more cycles of shuting down and again starting my computer and FARR it returns.
It has now content at that time (0 Bytes).

Ampa:
I get the same error as rbeeger every time I boot my machine (and FARR runs).

hamradio:
Ok updated to 0.5.0.6!

In 0.5.0.6 I added a file backup method that hopefully will work to allow you to at least restore a good version manually. If you could update and try it out and see how it works and let me know then it will be most useful. :)

rjbull:
The more I think about it, the main reason I never really use clipboard extenders is because they lack a stack option.  Most of the time I want to copy some things, then paste them in some order.  LIFO, FIFO, the option would be nice.  Normal extenders make this tedious by always having to chose which clip you want.  But, if you could copy a bunch of clips, then paste, paste, paste, no re-selecting, no pop-up menus once you got started... this would be awesome. 
-kfitting (July 24, 2007, 04:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

kfitting,

The old free version of ClipCache, 1.41, lets you define a pair of hotkeys that let you step up and down through the clip list, popping up a tooltip as you go so you can see where you are.  You press Ctrl-V when you get to the right one to paste it, as normal.  I haven't tried recent shareware versions of ClipCache.

ArsClip, also free, has a form mode, which seems to be fairly similar.  It also supports keystrokes and commands in its permanent clips, so you can automate formfilling, send dates, etc.  Disclaimer: I haven't tried either feature.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version