ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

KlipKeeper (A FARR2 Plugin by hamradio)

<< < (4/16) > >>

Ampa:
+1 for auto paste to active window.

I think this has to be top of the priority list, no?

Thanks for the plugin - you've made me a FARR2 convert ;)

Ampa

kfitting:
The more I think about it, the main reason I never really use clipboard extenders is because they lack a stack option.  Most of the time I want to copy some things, then paste them in some order.  LIFO, FIFO, the option would be nice.  Normal extenders make this tedious by always having to chose which clip you want.  But, if you could copy a bunch of clips, then paste, paste, paste, no re-selecting, no pop-up menus once you got started... this would be awesome. 

Sorry, just thinking to myself out loud...

Kevin

mouser:
just a heads up: i'm experiencing a crashing issue with klipkeeper on exit of FARR, and another new clipboard copy error -- should have a fix tonight if all goes well.  Just letting you know in case you experience it.

hamradio:
Just a note to everyone to let you know that it has been updated. :)

hamradio:
Updated to 0.5.0.5!

Another useful tip is that you could make with FARR2's new hotkey system is that you can automatically bring up KlipKeeper with a hotkey. (For Example: You could add to FARR2's hotkey system "Win + Space" and be ready to search for a klip or to copy a klip.) Enjoy! :)

Note: Click thumbnail to see fullsize screenshot of the example.
KlipKeeper (A FARR2 Plugin by hamradio)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version