ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

KlipKeeper (A FARR2 Plugin by hamradio)

<< < (3/16) > >>

TucknDar:
Really cool plugin! :up:

Paste to active window would be an excellent enhancement indeed

Won't replace CHS quite yet, but if there's a way to manipulate clips (UPPER/lowercase, etc) then maybe. Predefined clips should be possible through aliases if I'm not mistaken (haven't played with aliases much, but the default and the ones I've downloaded here are awesome!).

steeladept:
Great plugin, i'm trying it right now...

edit> Tested :) I'm wondering, is there a way (in a future release maybe) to automatically paste selected item instead of recopying it ?
-ak_ (July 23, 2007, 04:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ha, now I know why I didn't get it.  I couldn't figure out how to use the plugin because I was trying to paste it after the clip and it wouldn't work.  I guess that is because it isn't an option yet.   :-[

hamradio:
Well... There goes ditto ;)

Thanks a lot, ham!

PS: i agree with ak_, a "paste clip on selection" option would be useful ;)
PS2: to follow the other plugins, i think you should zip a folder with klipkeeper's contents inside, so that it's easier to install ;)
-jgpaiva (July 23, 2007, 05:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

Note about PS2: After first install use the DcUpdater (which is why initial download doesn't include a folder) as it would mess up DcUpdater.

Paste will come later.  Right now it just copies the entry back to clipboard upon launching of item.

Updated to 0.3.0.1 which includes among the other updates listed in the readme optional play sound on klip copy.  If you have downloaded before and use DcUpdater then you can download the update that way and if you dont then you will have to manual update it.  :)

kfitting:
This is awesome, thanks!

Feature requests:

1. record a timestamp (it would be really neat if you could search by timestamp and display it in the FARR main window)
2. Export saved clips to file
3. Picture support (don't know how you would display it... but it would be neat!)

Also, don't forget to check out jgpaiva's link to another thread about clipboard managers for other ideas.  In particular, the stack feature would be nice... don't know how this would operate "within" FARR, but a stack would come in so handy.

I also like the idea of a paste in last opened window command.

Kevin

hamradio:
I will keep everything in mind.

Updated to 0.3.0.2 with new sounds for copy of klips and a few other modifications.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version