ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

KlipKeeper (A FARR2 Plugin by hamradio)

<< < (9/16) > >>

Armando:
hehe. I don't know if i'd go there myself, but interesting solution... Not too heavy on RAM ? Could they be sharing the same ini file (through linking) ?

ewemoa:
For my "backup" FARR I removed all of the plugins I use except KlipKeeper and FARR is already relatively light so at least so far, it seems ok.  Not sharing the ini file at the moment -- perhaps I should consider that and/or sharing other bits -- a casual reflection gives me the feeling that I might run into some difficulties...if I could "include" bits of ini files and such within ini files, may be it'd be more practical.

I'm using TapTap Hotkey Extender to bind my left control key double-tapped to invoke one of the FARRs to appear on the left side of the screen and I have my right control key double-tapping bound to invoke the other FARR so that it appears on the right side of the screen.  Hoping to reduce confusion here -- we'll see how it goes I guess.  Oh yeah, also changed the tray icon -- I think I've finally found a non-aesthetic reason for skins and such.

Ah, neat, I just discovered that I can drag things from one FARR window to another :)

(On a tangential note as far as reducing resource use is concerend, I'm also trying to move off of PSPad and switch to GVim -- seems a lot lighter.  It's a bit of a learning curve, but trying to figure out how to do things actually feels like a game.  Weird form of entertainment?)

Armando:
Cool. Thanks for all the info. :Thmbsup:

skajfes:
Could you escape html tags and remove whitespace when you set the FARR results text? I copy a lot of html and code and when i want to paste it i have to guess which one it is because the result is blank or filled with "|" for tabs etc...

Thanks.

BTW. great plugin!

hamradio:
I will look into that when I get back around to it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version