ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

KlipKeeper (A FARR2 Plugin by hamradio)

<< < (7/16) > >>

mouser:
You are right, i'm seeing this too.  Hopefull HamRadio will take a look at the problem.. I'm not sure when this started happening or if it's something related to a change I made in FARR.

Armando:
the clipboard chain keeps getting broken and I have to open KK's options to stop the plugin and reenable it. Is there a way to do that without having to go through all these steps (open farr->Click on options->go in the plugin section->Click on KlipKeeper->Click on the advanced configuration button, etc.) ?

hamradio:
kk `t -- Toggles recording all text that the clipboard receives.

Do that to stop it then do it again to start it with a message box confirmation each time. :)

mouser:
ham you should make it easier to close and re-establish clip chain
because this is something that happens to all clipboard monitors.

my own CHS has an option set by default to periodically close and re-establish clip chain for this reason.

tranglos:
Fantastic plugin, thanks a lot ham!

And here's a request (of course!): can you please make permanent storage of the clips optional? I often copy passwords and don't want them lying around.

As a workaround, I've tried making klipkeeper_data.dat and .bak read-only / hidden. However, I cannot do the same to klipkeeper_data.dat.tmp, because it crashes FARR on exit when that file is unwriteable. Just a little checkbox to never write items do disk, please? :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version