ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

KlipKeeper (A FARR2 Plugin by hamradio)

<< < (6/16) > >>

jack99999:
the klip display is limited to 120 chars, but the searching is also limited to 120 chars.

if i have the following in my clipboard history:

vvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvv vvvvvvvv vvvvv wibbly wobbly

...then i i can't find 'wobbly' at all and 'wibbly' i can find only by typing the first bit of it. if i type the whole word, the line disappears from the list.

is it possible to search the whole of the captured clips, even if only the first 120 chars are displayed?

jack

Lashiec:
OK, I encountered a weird bug caused by KlipKeeper, though I ignore whose fault is. So, I type 'kk' as usually, and select some text I recently copied. The portion of text is a bit long, and as KlipKeeper only shows a tooltip if it's in "+sall" mode, I have the idea to scroll the window horizontally, which to my surprise is possible. After some milliseconds scrolling, the text gets unreadable, so I hit the left key to see if scrolling back solves the issue. Then FARR jumps to the normal view populated by the recently launched programs, clearing the 'kk' from the search box, and bolding all the text beside every result. Weird.

So I exit the program, after fiddling with the fonts settings to no avail, and it seems that exiting the program solves the issue. But, oh tragic fate, once I type 'kk' again, the world goes to bold text again. So, did I hit a weird bug or what?

sosimple:
I don't know if there is already a way to do this, and if not, this could be a feature request ...
I was hoping (wishing) there was a way to edit KlipKeeper's list of clipboard clips.

The editing could be just to delete a clip entry, or move a clip entry to the end of the list.

I find that sometimes the top-10 entries can become filled with mostly onetime clips that are not likely to be reused and this requires more frequent searches beyond the top-10 entries.

[Edit]
Nevermind ... I found how to do it ...
 kk `p -- Opens KlipKeeper's configuration gui.
[/Edit]

Kevin

mouser:

all's well that ends well  :Thmbsup:

sosimple:
I love this one, I use it all the time ..

I made an alias (named kka) to show all clips:
dosearch kk +sall

One thing that I know used to work but no longer works and I
don't know if this a problem with kk or with FARR, but it used to
be when I typed 'kk' with a backquote, like:
kk `

I would get a mini-help screen showing the backquote
commands ... that no longer happens.  It's like the
backquote is treated as a normal character.

So, if I have 3 clips containing the text:
kk `p
kk `pp
kk `pppp

and if I type in FARR:
kk `
or
kk `p

I get a filtered list of the three matching clips, instead
of the mini-help screen (kk`) or the kk configuration
screen (kk `p)

I re-downloaded the kk plug-in with the same results.

As far as I know, the only thing that has changed
since this last worked is a couple of FARR updates
(I don't think kk has been recently updated).

Kevin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version