ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Magnify cursor in “grab selected region“ mode

<< < (2/2)

f0dder:
Cursor keys, arrow keys... I guess it depends on what century you were born in ;)

(Transliterated from Danish would be "arrow keys", but "cursor keys" are standard lingo - considering they do move the cursor).

mouser:
By the way, one other thing I noticed, is that the object options on the right side panel don’t keep their settings after close.  Another bug, or not implemented to begin with? v2.32.02
--- End quote ---

another thing to add to my to do list.. i'll have an SC update in august and try to get these things all done  :up:

mikej:
Excellent, never seen support reply so fast! I tried SC long time ago - seems I remember it extremely buggy on my end, so I dropped it pretty quick. Now, besides the few mentions in this post, it seems very well to my liking  :Thmbsup:

(Note: I will quietly keep my fingers crossed for a “super deluxe cursor key assisted regional magnifier thingy” to slowly wind its way to some priority list, for those of us who are just too stubborn to be converted to the “Full screen/crop” crowd.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version