ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Auto-Tile open windows.

<< < (5/7) > >>

thefritz_j:
jgpaiva,

Right, but perhaps you could not "invoke" the javascript from the ahk if... the height was less than 200px.  Maybe?

I see what you're saying about it being tiled the next time, that would be okay because usually I've already clicked on the "yes/no" or "ok/cancel" from the pop-up by then anyway. ya know?

Thanks again for exploring this with me! :)

(Also, I'm just getting a feeling for things, has this gone beyond the "snack" stage?)

jgpaiva:
Right, but perhaps you could not "invoke" the javascript from the ahk if... the height was less than 200px.  Maybe?-thefritz_j (July 27, 2007, 10:24 AM)
--- End quote ---
Ok, that's simple, I should have it in a few hours. (not that it takes much time, but i've got to go buy myself some clothes now ;) )

(Also, I'm just getting a feeling for things, has this gone beyond the "snack" stage?)
-thefritz_j (July 27, 2007, 10:24 AM)
--- End quote ---
;D ;D ;D You surely haven't seen GridMove's thread. THAT'S gone beyond the snack stage ;)

jgpaiva:
Ok... Done.
See the post above for download link.

The default height is 200 pixels, but it can be custumized. Just edit the ini file and change the "dialogheight" parameter.

thefritz_j:
Wow, ya know I'm STILL using this and Love it!  :D

Should someone (I dunno, maybe me?) move this to the "Finished" forum?

justice:
When i'm using visual web developer studio express, everytime i pess the right mouse button all the windows are reordered so I can't run it fullscreen :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version