ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

WOW - Zoner 90% discount on all titles ... this is VERY good value ...

(1/4) > >>

Carol Haynes:
Check out Zoner's summer sale -- currently 90% discount, but it decreases by 20% each week.

That makes Zoner Photo Studio 9 Professional £4.64 (UKP), ie. about $8.95 US.

It is a useful suite to have knowcking about - give it a trial and buy quick to take advantage of this price.

Go to www.zoner.com for details

WOW - Zoner 90% discount on all titles ... this is VERY good value ...
--- End quote ---

tinjaw:
That is a great price. Thanks Carol!

If I were to trust my fellow DCers and just buy some of that stuff because it is dirt cheap, what programs have you folks used, and which ones do you suggest I purchase?

Carol Haynes:
Just bumping this to remind people to take a look.

Photo Studio Pro 9 is quite nice as a photo organiser/editor and has built in simple panorama software. It also deals nicely with RAW images.

I also decided to give their Draw program ago (at <£3 it seemed worth buying without even trying!). It looks quite neat and does a lot - definitely worth a trial download if you are interested in vector graphics.

f0dder:
Humm, tried out the Draw thingy, but must say I prefer http://www.inkscape.org/ - which is free.

KenR:
If I were to trust my fellow DCers and just buy some of that stuff because it is dirt cheap, what programs have you folks used, and which ones do you suggest I purchase?
-tinjaw (July 19, 2007, 11:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

TinJaw,

You might well have tried it, but if not, download a copy of Paint Shop Pro from Corel. I find it to have the nicest, most intuitive interface of any graphics program I have looked at. If you like it, go on ebay and look for a cheap version there. I bought a totally legit copy of PSP there for $27 (plus shipping). Now, I have a new hobby. :)

Also, if you decide to get it, let me know. I have a lot of website URLs and other free resources I can give you.

Ken

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version