ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FarrUninstall plugin - v1.02

<< < (7/7)

herojoker:
Uninstalling Java does not work. In windows' "Software" dialog there is are two buttons (in german: "Ă„ndern" and "Entfernen" which means "Setup/Change" and "Remove"); unfortunately FarrUninstall calls the wrong one, so there is no way to remove Java this way.

tomos:
I'm getting a virus warning (Avira AntiVir) on a file:
C:\Program Files\FindAndRunRobot\Plugins\FarrUninstall\FarrUninstallFarrUninstall1.0.0.0.exe

I'm presuming it's a false positive, yet when I download the plugin from the first post I dont see this file included.

Last modified date is 2010-07-14 21:23
Created date is the same but two seconds later (!)

tomos:
I'm getting a virus warning (Avira AntiVir) on a file:
C:\Program Files\FindAndRunRobot\Plugins\FarrUninstall\FarrUninstallFarrUninstall1.0.0.0.exe
-tomos (August 11, 2010, 03:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

First I should say that this file was NOT downloaded from this site.
The initial response from Avira on uploading this file is that this is a virus. This and another plugin exe, and a bunch of other files in other programmes (Filehamster, Softmaker) which were all created at the same time, and most have 'doubled-up' names like this one. I think I know what did it too - I got hit by a driveby download a while back, but I have to check my records for dates

I hope it doesnt cause problems for FARR or FARR plugins :(

Josh:
TnS, don't suppose I could entice you to update this with Windows 8 support, could I?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version