ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Windows firefox edition... I guess

<< < (2/3) > >>

nite_monkey:
cool, another program to try!

edit: ok, does anyone have a copy of jedi window dock? I can't download the one off the site right now. When ever I try to extract it, it comes up with the damaged archive error.

edit again: ok, never mind, I finally got it to work, now I can test it out and see which is better.

nite_monkey:
Some apps might be a bit flaky if you try to dock it like this - somebody should give winamp or other skinned stuff a go. Interesting that WinTabber can handle console windows, perhaps I should give it a go... or just remember to launch console2 instead of cmd.exe :)

-f0dder (July 17, 2007, 07:11 PM)
--- End quote ---
Windows firefox edition... I guess
skinned it is. pictured here is gom player.
The only problem with wintabber is when you release the program from wintabber, you can't add it back to wintabber again untill you reopen the program that you added to wintabber.

just tested jedi window dock, gom player works with it too. I am going to do more testing with jedi window dock now and see how good it is.

Hirudin:
I wonder if you can add either program into the other... (sorry, I don't want to actually download them for myself...)

nite_monkey:
yes, you can add wintabber into jedi window dock, and you can add jedi window dock into wintabber, but don't try to add the program on the outside to the tabbed program

Mandork:
I tried wintabber before, but as I recall, the programs that were open were then invisible to the alt+tab menu.

Is that actually true?  What about the Jedi program?

I suppose it's not really all that different from a taskbar in the first place, in some ways.  If I could just get that to act a bit more like Firefox tabs, that would be cool.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version